iDriveNSW is the parent company of Calare Academy of Road Safety (CARS) and Panorama Road Safety (PRS). The organisation offers a diverse range of driving programs and lesson in Central Western NSW including:
- Learner Driver Lessons
- Refresher Courses
- Seniors Lessons and Assessments
- Corporate and Fleet Training
- Disability lessons and assessments
The CARS Project was a multi stage process including implementing a new name and new branding*.
Stage One – The Website
The first stage of the project was to upgrade the website to a dynamic interface that functions effectively on desktop, tablet and mobile devices. The simple layout is designed to make it easy for people to find the information they are after. I also generated the copy in consultation with Matt and Alice.
Stage Two – Social Media
As part of the rebranding, a social media campaign was launched to raise awareness of the company’s new name and generate new leads. The Facebook feed was switched from PRS to CARS and marketing created to meet key demographics at optimal time frames. Google My Business was also updated. These are a sample of the ads I generated including artwork and copy edit.
Stage Three – Online Booking Engine
The third stage of the project required the implementation of a fully custom booking engine which incorporated the following factors:
- 11 vehicles including an ‘own car’ option.
- A mix of automatic or manual transmissions.
- 2 vehicles fitted with disability aids which could be set for 4 different configurations.
- 5+ drivers with variable specialisations (ie. accreditation to offer Seniors RMS Test Assessments).
- 5 set locations with an option for out of area servicing.
- 7 distinct product ranges with variable packaging options and payment methods for each.
Other features of the CARS booking engine include:
- Customer management
- Discounts and promotional codes (coupons)
- Reporting options
- Payment via PayPal, Visa and MasterCard.
- Upsells, onsells and cross selling promotional options.
Stage Four – Further Consultation
Further marketing and consultation was conducted over the next 18 months.
The website can be viewed here: http://calare.com.au
*Note the branding including logo creation and colour scheme was created by another company.