In early 2018 I was approached by Rielle to create an online presence for her upcoming book launch.
This post relates to the first part of an ongoing project – stay tuned!
Key Aspects of the Project
- Establish the website which needed to be simple, functional and easily updated by Rielle for blog posts and marketing of the book. Insights, SEO, training and mentoring included.
- The social media channels were established and training provided in Facebook scheduling, advertising, insights.
- Copy edit and photoshop services for images used in the print and kindle version of Rielle’s book: My Crazy Dysfunctional Immigrant Family.
- Successfully published on Amazon for sale to Australian and International markets.
- Creation of social media adverts for use in the lead up to Christmas.
Rielle has a background in PR and disability services and is a strong advocate for animal welfare.
View the website here: http://riellemoises.com.au/
Facebook Page here: https://www.facebook.com/riellemoisesauthor/
You can buy a copy of My Crazy Dysfunctional Immigrant Family here: